May's 'nice words' cut no ice with borders expert
Irish government 'will have no choice' on customs checks, British MPs are told
The House of Commons last night voted, overwhelmingly and unsurprisingly, in favour of the short bill introduced by the British government to trigger Article 50 of the EU Treaty which will in turn start formal talks on the country’s exit from the EU.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive