Are May and Foster both on the way out?
One of the curiosities of British politics at the moment is that the two party leaders positioned nearest the exit door are running the government. Yet, rather than basking in the glory of high office, Theresa May and Arlene Foster find themselves locked in a symmetrical struggle to retain their jobs.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.