Manufacturing picked up last month after July slump
Orders index recovers from three-year low in wake of Brexit vote
A measure of the health of manufacturing in Ireland has shown that growth in the sector picked up slightly last month, having slowed in July in the wake of the Brexit referendum in Britain.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.