What are we to make of the chemical attack in Syria?
How can the US, France and Britain possibly see Iran as a real threat?
Donald Trump, Theresa May and Emmanuel Macron directed their military forces to launch missile strikes on certain installations in Syria, which, they claim, have some role in the manufacture or use of chemical weapons, as a response to reports of such usage in Douma in the last hours of the subjugation of the East Ghouta rebel enclave.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.