Major effort to save 450 Limerick jobs from US sanctions
Aughinish Alumina in Limerick is under severe threat as a result of US sanctions against its parent company
The government is to make a diplomatic push in the US and Europe in its efforts to save the 450 jobs at Aughinish Alumina in Limerick, which is under severe threat as a result of US sanctions against its parent company.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive