MacGill Summer School in gender balance row
Social Democrats threaten to pull out of event
The MacGill Summer School has been told it needs to reflect change that has taken place in Irish politics and to move on from the “old boys club” to recognise female voices.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.