Lotto winner Lavery cedes control of distillery
Peter Lavery, who won £10.2 million on the lottery in 1996, founded the Belfast Distillery in 2010
Lotto-winning former bus driver Peter Lavery has stepped down as a director of the Belfast Distillery, having ceded control of the company to the giant American Rosc group.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive