The lost decade of broadband investment
The process of bringing broadband to sparsely populated areas of rural Ireland has been tortuous
Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has promised to make it his “personal crusade” to deliver fast broadband to rural Ireland. His first decision was to allocate the communications portfolio to his most experienced cabinet minister, Richard Bruton.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive