Limerick townhouse reborn as chic hotel
Brazils to open The Bedford in September
A building in Limerick city which dates to 1830 is being turned into a boutique guesthouse and café at a cost of €1 million. The Bedford on Bedford Row will be fully completed by mid-September, although the café element has already opened.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.