The life and times of Maurice Pratt
The chairman of the Irish Tourist Industry Confederation – who is still regularly recognised from those Quinnsworth TV ads in the 1980s – talks about the challenges of Brexit, how Dunnes Stores captured the zeitgeist, and his ‘interesting’ working relationship with Minister for Tourism Shane Ross
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive