Lawyers row over €4m in class action fees and costs
Warring parties represented 11,000 women in faulty breast implants suit
The financial claims firm Stanton Fisher is suing Dublin personal injuries solicitor David Coleman and well-known senior counsel John Gordon for up to €4 million in a row over professional fees.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive