Law body to examine if DPP can be allowed explain its decisions
The Attorney General asked the commission to examine the area last week
The Law Reform Commission is to examine whether the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) can be given enhanced powers to explain its decision-making to the public.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.