Kerry GAA star O’Sullivan sues Murdoch titles
The case is believed to relate to a misidentification of O’Sullivan in a news story
Multiple All-Ireland-winning Kerry footballer Darran O’Sullivan has issued legal proceedings against a number of newspapers owned by Australian billionaire Rupert Murdoch, court records show.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive