Kavanagh: McGregor will never fight in ‘high tax’ Ireland
Coach says Irish taxes are 'tortuous', and any fight in Ireland would need to take place on Las Vegas time
High taxes mean that Conor McGregor will never fight in Ireland, according to his coach John Kavanagh.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive