Kavanagh claims Central Bank ‘redesigning Irish society’
Developer accuses Philip Lane of turning Ireland into ‘land of renters’
Property developer Greg Kavanagh has written to the governor of the Central Bank accusing it of “redesigning Irish society” to turn it from a country of homeowners into a nation of renters.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive