JobBridge: A step on the ladder that led to Labour’s fall
The OECD noted two years ago that JobBridge was not targeting the most disadvantaged
Job creation was so important to the outgoing government that when Taoiseach Enda Kenny was once asked about the importance of passing the same-sex marriage referendum, he began talking about employment.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive