Jailed Conlon asks Swiss court to release him into house arrest
A large part of former Ammado boss Peter Conlon’s day is spent in a sparse eight square metre prison cell with barred windows
Former Ammado boss Peter Conlon’s Swiss lawyer has applied to have him released from the Zurich prison where he has spent more than 200 days since his arrest at Christmas.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive