ISPCC: €2m Vodafone deal didn’t affect decision
The ISPCC said its €2 million partnership with Vodafone did not influence its decision to advocate to keep the digital age of consent at the age of 13.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive