ISE profits up 25 per cent after 'exceptional' year
Exchange has increased workforce by 20 per cent to deal with expansion
The Irish Stock Exchange (ISE) has reported strong results for last year, with profit after tax up 25 per cent to €6.7m as revenue grew by 12 per cent to €27.8m.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.