Irvine’s winning property formula
$50m price tag for two Miami pads
The first part of his career involved manoeuvring fast cars around race tracks. Now, Eddie Irvine, the former Formula 1 racing driver, has turned real estate tycoon, and is selling two properties in Florida for close to $50 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive