Irish Times may bid for Examiner
The Examiner is owned by the Landmark Media Investments, which had revenue of €47.7 million in 2014
The Irish Times is understood to be considering a bid for the Irish Examiner newspaper, according to sources familiar with the matter.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.