Irish surgeon hero of Westminster attacks warns our terror preparation ‘decades behind’
Morgan McMonagle was on duty when St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington was put on high alert
Meet Irish trauma surgeon Morgan McMonagle who was on duty when St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, London was put on high alert after the terror attack on Westminster Bridge.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive