Irish Life launches new health insurance brand
New business is formed after Aviva, GloHealth deals
Irish Life has launched its new health insurance business, which has been formed following its acquisition of Aviva Health and its move to take full ownership of GloHealth.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive