Irish families and high-spending tourists drive Killarney boom
Liebherr family’s hotel company enjoys 10 per cent trade boost
Business at Killarney Hotels, the Kerry company owned by the Swiss-based Liebherr family, is up 10 per cent year on year, according to its general manager.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive