Irish economy preparing for no-deal Brexit, says Hogan
EU Agriculture Commissioner says Britain must resile from red lines to get agreement on departure
European Commissioner Phil Hogan has said every sector of the Irish economy is now ramping up preparations for a no-deal scenario in the Brexit talks.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive