Irish businesses condemn 'totally unjustified' wildcat strike
Dublin Chamber urges government to hold firm against pressure to intervene
Small firms and businesses have today criticised the 'wildcat actions' of Bus Éireann workers, whose secondary picketing of Dublin Bus and Iarnród Éireann depots this morning caused an almost complete shutdown of transport routes.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive