Stephen Kinsella: Ireland’s Brexit blues
Time to adapt or die in the post-Brexit world order
Ireland’s response to Brexit will define our economic landscape for decades to come. Our much-maligned civil servants gave Ireland the best possible start the day after the referendum result, when Taoiseach Enda Kenny, at his most statesmanlike, reassured his people that his government had this under control and had a plan for Brexit.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive