Ireland to play long game in ECB race?
Central Bank's Lane and Donnery seen as contenders for a position on Executive Board as shake-up of top positions looms
As the European Central Bank heads into a two-year shake-up of its top officials, Ireland could be forgiven for insisting that its turn has come.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive