Investors’ consortium makes play to save OpenHydro from collapse
The move puts founders on a collision course with the company’s majority owner
A consortium of founding investors in OpenHydro, the debt-laden tidal energy company, are funding a bid to find new backers for the company, a move designed to save the company from liquidation.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive