INM first-half profit down nearly 20%
The publisher said it faced "continued challenging trading conditions" and would not pay a dividend for 2017
Independent News & Media has reported a 19.5 per cent drop in first-half pre-tax profit to €14.9 million and said it would not propose a dividend for 2017 as it continues to deal with what it described as a "challenging" operating environment in the media industry.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive