INM editor and board member to step down
INM editor-in-chief Stephen Rae and INM board member Paul Connolly to quit media organisation
Five days after its annual general meeting, Independent News and Media found itself in the headlines again. Media reports yesterday announced that Stephen Rae, editor-in-chief at the media organisation will step down from his position. Rae is expected to be replaced by Richard McClean, the current managing director of the Belfast Telegraph. McClean will be appointed head of publishing. The role of editor-in-chief will not be renewed.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive