Imelda May sings MEPs round to vote for social media music copyright rule
Singer Imelda May successfully lobbied MEPs to vote for a new rule which will force YouTube and Facebook to pay musicians when their videos are uploaded by the public.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive