IDA will be forced to disclose grants to foreign companies
Move seen as a threat to the IDA’s position following €13 billion Apple tax ruling
New laws mean the IDA will have to disclose the sensitive details of payments it makes to international companies to set up in Ireland, paving the way for other countries to potentially lure away jobs.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive