IDA says first half strong despite global uncertainty
IDA Ireland chief says investors believe Trump may be a bigger issue than Brexit
IDA Ireland has released half-year results showing job approvals were up by 22 per cent compared to the first six months of last year, an outturn it described as "very strong despite global investor uncertainty".
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.