IBRC settles in row over England’s most expensive mansion
Surrey mansion Updown Court was once England’s most expensive home, according to Forbes
Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (IBRC) has made a secret settlement with convicted criminal Baljit Singh Bhandal after refusing to recognise a €130 million British judgment the businessman secured against the bank.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive