HSE to repay Patients who travel
l Operations, scans and treatment in EU states are covered by ‘fantastic’ new scheme
Hundreds of thousands of Irish people facing long waiting lists for hospital treatments now have the legal right to travel to the North or any other EU country for more timely care – and the HSE must foot the bill.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.