JOBBRIDGE UNCOVERED: Intern labour staffed tech giants, HSE, supermarkets
State job scheme grew ‘out of control’; Health service used JobBridge to fill 400 roles
A Sunday Business Post investigation into the government’s JobBridge scheme reveals for the first time the sheer scale of the controversial initiative, with new details emerging of how a small handful of large organisations used the scheme hundreds of times.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive