Holy Brexit flextension, Batman, we’ve escaped again!
The postponement of Britain’s departure from the EU means Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil can breathe easily for a while
Minister of State for European Affairs Helen McEntee was facing a familiar problem as the summit of EU leaders went into the early hours of the morning in Brussels last week.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.