Hines boss: €1bn Cherrywood will be a Ranelagh for 21st century
Higher density means the new south Dublin development will be more like older Dublin suburbs ‘like Ranelagh or Rathmines’
Hines, the Texan family fund owner of Cherrywood will build out most of its planned 1,269 apartments by the end of 2020, its Ireland chief executive Brian Moran said.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.