High Noon For Hook: Byrne On Victim Blaming
There is a silence around how sections of Irish society engage in victim blaming, and not just about rape, writes Elaine Byrne
Ireland got on its high horse and got George Hook’s High Noon off the air, temporarily at least.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive