High Court judgment could aid distressed mortgage borrowers
Approving a personal insolvency arrangement last week in the face of objections from AIB, Mr Justice Denis McDonald found that distressed borrowers with a chequered payment record had to be assessed 'in the round'
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.