Hibernia Reit founder sells part of stake for more than €5 million
Kevin Nowlan shows that Nowlan sold more than 3.4 million shares in the company at €1.50 each
Kevin Nowlan, the co-founder and chief executive of property investment company Hibernia Reit, has cashed in part of his stake in the business for more than €5 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive