Why are hardline Brexiteers acting against their own interests? It’s science
An ESRI behavioural-economics expert says the pro-Brexit MPs’ actions are shocking, but not surprising.
Behavioural economics expert Pete Lunn believes there is a reason why hard Brexiteers are willing to ‘cut off their nose to spite their face’.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.