Guinness Storehouse plans €16 million expansion
The plan will see the 360-degree Gravity Bar double in size
One of Dublin's most popular visitor attractions, the Guinness Storehouse, has announced a €16 million expansion plan which will see its Gravity Bar double in size.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.