Grafton Group trading update - the key points
The builders merchanting and DIY group reported a strong start to the year as revenue rose by 7.7%
Grafton Group has issued a short trading statement ahead of its annual meeting, reporting "a good start to the year with a continuation of the favourable trading conditions experienced in the final quarter of 2016 and the benefit of exposure to multiple markets". Here are the key points in the statement:
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.