Government sources say €1.6bn tax ruling could ‘spook’ multinationals
The Revenue Commissioners’ ruling that pharmaceutical giant Perrigo must pay more than €1.6 billion in back taxes has raised fears that multinationals could be “spooked” by the case.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive