Glenveagh chief slams ‘unhelpful’ critics of bulk buyers of apartments
The head of building giant Glenveagh has hit out at critics of funds snapping up apartment blocks, saying any attempts to increase the tax or the regulatory burden on institutional investors will damage the housing market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.