Glenveagh board member embroiled in racism row
Lady Barbara Judge allegedly made derogatory and racist comments
A board member and adviser to Irish homebuilder Glenveagh Properties has been forced out of her prestigious role at the Institute of Directors after becoming embroiled in a racism storm in Britain.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive