Giles on football trust: ‘I don’t have to justify anything’
The John Giles Foundation is a non-profit organisation founded seven years ago to raise funds for grassroots football
The soccer legend who is the public face of the John Giles Foundation has said it doesn’t need to justify its decisions about how it runs its finances.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.