Gannon charts course for High Court in Dún Laoghaire harbour row
Philip Gannon, a key investor in the plan to turn the old ferry terminal at Dublin’s Dun Laoghaire harbour into a multimillion investment tech hub, is suing his former business partner, he confirmed last Friday
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive